Help us create a
people with cleft
ACPA’s Thrive Campaign is an annual fundraising initiative, held during July’s National Cleft and Craniofacial Awareness Month, to provide funding for ACPA’s programs and services that support patients affected by cleft and craniofacial conditions, their families and the professionals who provide their care. Your support of the Thrive Campaign will help us create a world where people with cleft and craniofacial conditions thrive.
The 2021 Thrive Campaign aims to raise $40,000 to continue providing support for:
- ACPA Approved Teams who provide care in a coordinated and consistent manner with the proper sequencing of evaluations and treatments within the framework of the patient’s overall developmental, medical and psychological needs.
- Personalized Support for families from diagnosis, during surgeries, and throughout their cleft and craniofacial journeys to ensure each child experiences the best outcomes.
- Educational materials developed with cleft and craniofacial providers to ensure patients receive up-to-date and trusted information.
- College scholarships awarded to outstanding students affected by cleft and craniofacial conditions.
- Continuing medical education provided to professionals to ensure they have access to cutting-edge research and the latest clinical innovations through: ACPA’s Annual Meeting, Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Journal, online learning and more.
- Professional scholarships enable providers new to their fields the opportunity to attend ACPA’s Annual Meeting to network and learn from seasoned professionals in the field.
ACPA has more than 2,300 members, representing more than 30 healthcare disciplines who work with patients and conduct research in all 50 states and in 63 countries around the world.Give Now
For more information about the Thrive Campaign contact:
(919) 933-9044 ext. 205