The team approval process is managed by the Commission on Approval of Teams. The Commission reviews applications from teams in the United States and Canada each year. Teams are approved for five years.
ACPA Approved Teams must complete an Annual Self-Audit Report to attest to their continued compliance with The Standards for Approved Teams. The 2020 annual listing fee of US$180 is due along with the self-audit. Team fees cover the administration of the ACPA Team Approval program.
2019 Team Approval Dates
- May 29, 2019 – Application Available.
- July 31, 2019 – Applications and US$260 application fees due.
- October 2019 – Self-Audit Reports and invoices distributed.
- November 20, 2019 – Self-Audit Reports and US$180 listing fees due
- Fall – Teams Notified of Approval Status.
- January – APCA Approved Team Listings updated.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or additional information.