The team approval process is managed by the Commission on Approval of Teams. The Commission reviews applications from teams in the United States and Canada each year. Teams are approved for five years.
ACPA Approved Teams must complete an Annual Self-Audit Report to attest to their continued compliance with The Standards for Approved Teams. An annual listing fee is due along with the self-audit. Team fees cover the administration of the ACPA Team Approval program.
View the ACPA Team Approval Procedures Manual for more information about the team approval process.
2020 Team Approval Dates (dates may be subject to change)
- May 2020 – Team Approval Application available.
- August 25, 2020 – Applications and US$270 application fees due.
- September 2020 – Team listing invoices distributed. Self-audit reports have been waived for 2020 due to impacts on teams from COVID-19. Pay the 2021 team listing fee.
- October 30, 2020 –US$185 listing fees due
- November 2020 – Teams Notified of Approval Status.
- January 2021 – APCA Approved Team Listings updated.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or additional information.