The team approval process is managed by the Commission on Approval of Teams. The Commission reviews applications from teams in the United States and Canada each year. Teams are approved for five years.
ACPA Approved Teams must complete an Annual Self-Audit Report to attest to their continued compliance with The Standards for Approved Teams. An annual listing fee is due along with the self-audit. Team fees cover the administration of the ACPA Team Approval program.
View the ACPA Team Approval Procedures Manual for more information about the team approval process.
2021 Team Approval Timeline (dates may be subject to change)
- April 15, 2021 – Team Approval Application available.
- July 15, 2021 – Applications and US$280 application fees due.
- September 2021 – Self-audit reports open and team listing invoices distributed.
- October/November 2021 – Teams are notified of Approval status.
- November 2021 – Self-audit reports and US$190 team listing fees due.
- January 2022 – APCA Approved Team Listings updated.
Email email@example.com for assistance or additional information.