The team approval process is managed by the Commission on Approval of Teams. The Commission reviews applications from teams in the United States and Canada each year. Teams are approved for five years.
ACPA Approved Teams must complete an Annual Self-Audit Report to attest to their continued compliance with The Standards for Approved Teams. An annual listing fee is due along with the self-audit. Team fees cover the administration of the ACPA Team Approval program.
View the ACPA Team Approval Procedures Manual for more information about the team approval process.
2022 Team Approval Timeline (dates may be subject to change)
- April 2022 – Team Approval Application opens.
- July 1, 2022 – Applications and $295 application fees due.
- August 2022 – Self-audit reports open and team listing invoices distributed.
- October 2022 – Teams are notified of Approval status.
- October 31, 2022 – Self-audit reports and $200 team listing fees due.
- January 2023 – APCA Approved Team Listings updated.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or additional information.