Join the President's Circle
President’s Circle Silver Level ($1,000-2,999)
- Invitation to our annual President’s Circle Reception at ACPA’s Annual Meeting
- Concierge registration services at ACPA’s Annual Meeting
- Recognition in the appropriate honor roll in ACPA’s Annual Impact Report and Annual Meeting Program
- Recognition on ACPA’s online donor wall
- Exclusive updates on association activities and communications from the president
- Custom designed lapel pin to commemorate your membership level and year
President’s Circle Gold Level ($3,000-9,999)
- Benefits listed above, plus:
- Special thank you gift
- Donor profile featured in ACPA communications
Keystone Society ($10,000 and greater)
- Benefits listed above, plus:
- Select an ACPA Approved Team to receive 10 complimentary ACPA Cleft Courage Bears
- Recognition on ACPA’s prestigious President’s Circle Trophy. Your name will be forever etched in ACPA’s history and prominently displayed at ACPA’s Annual Meeting.
ACPA Care Club
When you become a member of ACPA’s Care Club your recurring monthly donations help form a predictable source of income allowing ACPA to plan long-term, budget efficiently, and create impactful programming.
Joining ACPA’s Care Club is the easiest and most convenient way to provide steady support for the ongoing work of ACPA. By giving a monthly recurring gift, you can:
- Spread your giving throughout the year to make an even bigger impact in the cleft and craniofacial community. Give a little each month and make a BIG impact.
- Rest assured, you’re always in control of your giving. You can change your giving amount or cancel your monthly giving at any time.
- Make the most of your gift as more of your donation supports ACPA’s mission, since there are fewer administrative costs to cover.
- Avoid the hassle of re-entering your details every time you make a gift.
- Contribute to the longevity of the organization by giving regular support.
As a special thank you for your generous commitment, when you join with a monthly gift of $25 or more, ACPA will send a complimentary Cleft Courage Bear to a child. You can select the recipient, or ACPA can choose for you.
A gift in honor or in memory of someone special is a wonderful way to support ACPA. Gifts can be made to honor a professional for their good work, recognize a friend or family member during their cleft or craniofacial journey, or remember a loved one who has passed. Your generosity through these meaningful gifts will provide funding that directly impacts the cleft and craniofacial community.
Make your gift in honor or in memory of someone special to you. Indicate the name of the person your gift is in honor or in memory of on our online donation form. Additionally, we ask that you provide the name and address of the honoree or their family so that we can notify them of your gift. The amount will remain confidential.
To send a tribute gift by mail, please include the following information:
- Donor name and address
- Honoree’s name
- Whether the gift is in honor or in memory
- Name and address of the person who should receive acknowledgment
Mail your gift to:
American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
1504 E. Franklin Street, Suite 102
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-9802
Join ACPA’s grassroots efforts to spread awareness, educate, and advocate on behalf of the 1 in 700 children born with cleft each year and everyone born with a craniofacial difference. Here’s how you can help:
Become a Social Media Ambassador
ACPA’s Social Media Ambassador Program provides an opportunity for you to use your voice to spread awareness, share resources and further the mission of ACPA. Join our community online of more than 25,000+ people.
Connect with a local support group. Oftentimes families benefit from sharing stories with others who have shared similar experiences. Contact a local cleft and craniofacial team and get involved. They may know of awareness campaigns or political advocacy efforts that would benefit from your volunteer time.
Donors of ACPA often hold fundraising events to raise awareness and support ACPA’s mission. Whether you’d like to host a race, coordinate a small fundraising event, or ask for donations in place of birthday gifts, ACPA would love to work with you to inspire generosity. Do you have an idea for a fundraiser? Submit a Fundraiser Agreement Form.
Contact Us to learn more about how you can get involved.