ACPA provides benefits to support members’ needs and to promote optimal patient care. Members are encouraged to take advantage of the following opportunities:
- Enhance professional development and earn continuing education by attending ACPA’s Annual Meeting or participating in ACPA Online Learning at reduced member rates.
- Increase knowledge of current research with a free subscription to The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal, an international academic journal that publishes research on etiology, prevention, diagnosis and treatment in all areas of craniofacial differences.
- Connect with colleagues by joining discussions on the ACPA Online Community, a place for members to ask questions, connect, network, share resources and more. Features include discussion forums, member profiles, resource libraries, blogs and events.
- Stay informed through ACPA Weekly News, an e-newsletter which includes the latest information, trends, and developments and other information of interest to ACPA members.
- Network and learn from ACPA Members with a special interest group – 22q11.2 Related Disorders, Care Coordination, Ethics and Mental Health/Psychosocial.
- Expand your team with high-quality candidates by posting jobs on the ACPA Career Center. The career center reaches over 2.5 million healthcare professionals.
- Connect with other ACPA members with access to the member directory and the team directory on the ACPA Member Website.
- Serve patients and families affected by cleft and craniofacial conditions through ACPA’s Family Services. ACPA connects individuals with approved teams, provides patient-focused educational information for each stage of care, and offers personal support.