ACPA provides benefits to support members’ needs and to promote optimal patient care. Members are encouraged to take advantage of the following opportunities:
- Surround Yourself with Fellow Experts
Enhance professional development and earn continuing education by attending ACPA’s Annual Meeting at a reduced rate.
- Receive the Industry’s Leading Academic Journal
Your ACPA membership includes a subscription to The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal (a $344 value), the international academic journal that publishes research on etiology, prevention, diagnosis and treatment in all areas of craniofacial differences.
- Increase Your Knowledge Year-Round
Join webinars from the comfort of home and earn continuing education at reduced member rates through ACPA Online Learning.
- Connect with Colleagues
Post discussions, ask questions, and share resources on the ACPA Online Community.
- Dive Deeper into Dedicated Topics
Network and learn from ACPA Members with special interest groups – 22q11.2 Related Disorders, Care Coordination, Ethics and Mental Health/Psychosocial.
- Gain Exclusive Access to Resources
The membership portal includes access to the ACPA member directory.
- Discuss the Latest in Cleft/Craniofacial Care
Participate in virtual topic-based discussion forums throughout the year.
- Keep Informed on the Latest in the Cleft/Craniofacial Industry
ACPA Weekly News includes the latest information, trends, and developments and other information of interest to ACPA members.
- Expand Your Team with High-Quality Candidates
Post jobs on the ACPA Career Center at a reduced rate and reach over 2.5 million healthcare professionals.
- Enhance Your Professional Growth and Leadership Skills
Get involved with ACPA by leading discussions, becoming a peer reviewer, joining committees, and more.
Contact Us for more information.