ACPA’s mission is to optimize outcomes for individuals with oral cleft and craniofacial conditions through education, support, research, advocacy, and interdisciplinary team care. ACPA offers resources for all healthcare providers who work with cleft and craniofacial patients.
- Access Patient and Family Resources
- Find an ACPA Approved Team
- Attend ACPA’s Annual Meeting
- Register for ACPA Online Learning Webinars
- View Educational Opportunities
- Become an ACPA Member
- Learn more About ACPA
- View Grants & Awards
- Post or Apply for jobs in the ACPA Career Center
- Find out more about Team Care
- Support ACPA Programs
ACPA also provides information to affected individuals and their families and seeks to educate the public about facial differences through the Family Services program.
Contact Us for more information.