The Development Committee oversees creation and implementation of fundraising strategies for the organization. In conjunction with the Board, the committee will establish annual goals related to fundraising and monitor results. The committee shall be comprised of no less than seven members.
Patients, families and members of the public may be members of this committee; this group in total may not constitute a majority of the total committee membership. A representative from this group will be appointed as an ex-officio member of the Board of Directors.
2022 Committee Members:
- Matthew R. Greives, MD, Houston, TX (Chair)
- Claudia C. Bellucci, MS, Chicago, IL
- Greg Bowden, Baltimore, MD (Ex-Officio Board Member)
- Robert J. Havlik, MD, Milwaukee, WI
- Donald J. Hull, DDS, Colorado Springs, CO
- Deborah Kacmarynski, MD, MS, Iowa City, IA
- Matthew Muse, Charlotte, NC
- Douglas Olson, DMD, MS, Orange, CA
- Aleshia J. Pringle, ARNP, St. Petersburg, FL
- Amanda M. Smith, RN, BSN-CPN, Columbus, OH
- Linda D. Vallino Napoli, PhD, MS, FASHA, Wilmington, DE
- Manny Ventura, Providence, RI