Attendees must register, attend and evaluate each webinar to receive continuing education credit.
- ACCME: ACPA designates this educational activity for a maximum of 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. The American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- ASHA: This program is offered for 0.45 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level, Professional Area).
- Nursing: The American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- This activity is offered for a maximum of 4.5 nursing contact hours
- To receive contact hours, learners must attend 80% or more of the session(s) for which they are requesting credit, and complete and submit an evaluation form.