Join ACPA’s Care Club today!
When you become a member of ACPA’s Care Club your recurring monthly donations help form a predictable source of income allowing ACPA to plan long-term, budget efficiently, and create impactful programming.Join Now
Joining ACPA’s Care Club is the easiest and most convenient way to provide steady support for the ongoing work of ACPA. By giving a monthly recurring gift, you can:
- Spread your giving throughout the year to make an even bigger impact in the cleft and craniofacial community. Give a little each month and make a BIG impact.
- Rest assured, you’re always in control of your giving. You can change your giving amount or cancel your monthly giving at any time.
- Make the most of your gift as more of your donation supports ACPA’s mission, since there are fewer administrative costs to cover.
- Avoid the hassle of re-entering your details every time you make a gift.
- Contribute to the longevity of the organization by giving regular support.
As a special thank you for your generous commitment, when you join with a monthly gift of $25 or more, ACPA will send a complimentary Cleft Courage Bear to a child. You can select the recipient, or ACPA can choose for you.
Your monthly gift will help advance team care and research efforts while providing valuable educational resources and support to cleft and craniofacial professionals, patients and their families. Here are just a few of the ways gifts make an impact at ACPA:
- Personalized support is provided to patients and their families, giving them tools they need to thrive
- Educational materials are developed with cleft and craniofacial providers to ensure patients receive trusted information
- ACPA Approved Team connections are provided to patients and families giving them access to interdisciplinary care to ensure the best possible outcomes
- Continuing education is provided to cleft and craniofacial professionals with the latest techniques and cutting-edge research
- College scholarships are awarded to students born with cleft and craniofacial conditions
For more information about ACPA’s Care Club, contact Charlene Bell, Development Manager, at (919) 933-9044 ext. 205 or Charlene.Bell@acpa-cpf.org.