Information and Policies for ACPA’s 75th Annual Meeting, April 10-14 in Pittsburgh, PA are listed below. Policies for future meetings will be updated and posted before registration opens.
- Appropriate meetings include networking, discussion, roundtables, committee meetings, interest groups, meet and greets, etc.
- Educational sessions are prohibited. All education taking place in conjunction with ACPA’s Annual Meeting must be coordinated with ACPA.
- Room rental begins on the half hour. Reservations cannot be extended and you must be out of the room when your time is completed.
- Meetings in the room cannot be sponsored and cannot promote products.
- Ancillary meetings are not endorsed by ACPA.
- These meetings are not part of ACPA’s Annual Meeting. Hosts can say that the meeting is “taking place at” or “during” ACPA’s Annual Meeting but not as “a part of” ACPA’s Annual Meeting.
- Ancillary meetings will not be listed in ACPA materials.
- Reservations will be made through SignUpGenius. Approval of all events is up to discretion of ACPA. If ACPA believes that the event conflicts with the Ancillary Meetings Guidelines, the reservation will be cancelled and refunded.
Reservations may be made here. Once you reserve a space, ACPA will review to determine that the meeting follows the guidelines and will send an invoice to the email given. Invoices must be paid by April 5 to guarantee the reservation. Signups will be available onsite at the ACPA Registration Desk.
ACPA is not responsible for travel expenses or penalties under any circumstances for issues beyond our control such as weather conditions. Attendees voluntarily assume all risks involved in travel to and from the meeting and in attendance at and participation in the program. ACPA and The Westin Convention Center Pittsburgh shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property resulting directly or indirectly from any acts of God, acts of government or other authorities, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, riots, thefts, or from any other similar causes.