ACPA’s 77th Annual Meeting, March 31 – April 4, 2020 in Portland, OR is now accepting abstracts. All ACPA members and interested nonmembers are invited to submit abstracts on new research, developing information or instructional courses on cleft lip/palate and craniofacial anomalies. Submit an abstract by September 9, 2019.
- Select the appropriate Abstract Submission Type
- Include the required Author and Presenter Information
- Write an abstract in accordance with the Abstract Guidelines
- Submit an abstract by September 9, 2019 at 11:59 PM ET
- Abstract Acceptances will be sent by November 2019.
- Presenting authors are required to register for the meeting when registration opens in January 2020.
ASCFS Annual Meeting
The American Society of Craniofacial Surgeons (ASCFS) holds its Annual Meeting during ACPA’s Annual Meeting. ASCFS abstracts follow the same process as those for ACPA’s Annual Meeting. On the Additional Info tab, select “Craniofacial Surgery (Joint ASCFS/ACPA Session)” as the Primary Subject Area.