Our first priority at all ACPA in-person meetings and events is the safety and welfare of our attendees, exhibitors, partners and staff. In accordance with CDC and FDA evidence and guidelines, all attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend the in-person 79th Annual Meeting in Fort Worth, March 29 – April 2.
- All attendees, including exhibitors and ACPA staff, will be required to wear face masks at all times, unless eating or drinking.
- ACPA will be using the CLEAR Health Pass app to validate attendees’ COVID-19 vaccination status. Neither ACPA’s staff nor board will see any private information or vaccination cards – you just show your phone screen each day at the entrance of the meeting, and that’s it!
- International Attendees will need to be fully vaccinated with one of the seven vaccines currently approved by the World Health Organization.
- International Attendees must follow CDC foreign travel requirements, which currently include a COVID-19 viral test (regardless of vaccination status or citizenship) no more than 1 day before you travel by air into the United States. You must show your negative result to the airline before you board your flight.
- In accordance with ACPA policy, ACPA will consider making reasonable accommodations, including modifications or adjustments to this policy on a case-by-case basis for those with a physician-approved safety exemption or disability. If accommodations are made they will maintain a strict level of safety for all ACPA staff members and stakeholders. To submit an accommodation request, please email email@example.com.
- More information can be found in the in-person FAQs below.
Government and public health guidelines and restrictions, and business and industry best practices regarding COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccines are changing rapidly. As new information becomes available, and further research is conducted, ACPA reserves the right to modify this policy at any time in its sole discretion to adapt to changing circumstances and business needs, consistent with its commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for people to gather.