ACPA Family Services awards college scholarships annually to outstanding students born with cleft or craniofacial conditions. Applications for 2021 scholarships are open. The deadline to submit an application is February 1, 2021. Submit an application.
To be eligible for an ACPA college scholarship, a student must:
- Have a diagnosis of cleft lip and/or cleft palate or other congenital craniofacial difference.
- Not have received a college scholarship from ACPA or the Cleft Palate Foundation in the past.
- Be enrolled full-time in an accredited post-secondary institution or program in the United States during the year of award.
- Preference is given to rising first-year students in any field and to currently-enrolled students in a field of study related to cleft or craniofacial conditions.
Award recipients are selected by the ACPA Family Services Committee based on past academic performance, evidence of leadership and/or community and school involvement, indications of future academic success and the applicant essay. Scholarship funding will be sent to the recipients’ respective college institutions prior to the upcoming Fall semester. Please contact ACPA directly with any questions.
- Randall/LaRossa Scholarship Award – One $4,000 award.
- Vocational or Technical Scholarship Award – One $1,000 award for a student enrolled in a community, vocational or technical school.
- General Scholarship Awards – Two $1,000 awards.