When preparing an abstract, please make sure to follow the guidelines on this page.
- Blind Abstracts – All abstract titles and bodies must be blinded appropriately. Any identifying information in the content or title fields will be cause for rejection.
- Use Person First Language – When preparing an abstract, remember that ACPA requires that all abstracts use person first language, e.g., instead of “cleft patient” use “patient with a cleft.”
- Check Spelling and Grammar – Abstracts will be published as submitted without copy-editing. All spelling and grammar errors, misspelled author name/credentials, will be published as submitted.
- Ensure HIPAA Compliance – Confirm that the abstract is HIPAA Compliant and there is written consent for use of any recognizable photographs in this poster or presentation.
- Provide Copyright Information – Submitting authors must have ownership rights to the content of this presentation and must not have transferred copyright to another party.
Withdrawal or Change Requests
Abstracts may be withdrawn in the abstract submission system by September 1, 2020. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to withdraw after the submission deadline.
All withdrawals and change requests must be submitted to email@example.com by December 15, 2020.