National Cleft and Craniofacial Awareness Month is here – an opportunity to celebrate those born with facial differences and spread awareness of the lifelong care journey experienced by many patients here in the United States. As part of the celebration, ACPA is hosting the Thrive Campaign–ACPA’s largest fundraising initiative to provide funding for ACPA programs and services that directly support patients affected by cleft and craniofacial conditions, their families and the professionals who provide their care.
A gift to the Thrive Campaign will provide immediate funding for:
- Personalized support – to help patients and families along their cleft and craniofacial journeys.
- Educational materials and ACPA Approved Team Listings – to ensure patients receive the tools and connections they need to thrive.
- College scholarships – to support educational opportunities for students with cleft and craniofacial conditions.
- Continuing medical education – to educate professionals on the latest cutting-edge research.
- Professional scholarships – to give providers the opportunity to attend ACPA’s Annual Meeting.
This year, the ACPA Board of Directors is hosting a challenge–they will match gifts made to the Thrive Campaign up to $20,000. Double your impact by making a gift today.
Make your gift to the Thrive Campaign by visiting www.acpa-cpf.org/donate or by texting ACPATHRIVE to 44-321. Your generosity will help create a world where people with cleft and craniofacial conditions thrive.