Treatment specialists, support organizations, advocacy groups, affected individuals and families are joining forces this July to encourage awareness of cleft and craniofacial conditions for National Cleft & Craniofacial Awareness Month. In an effort to increase cleft and craniofacial awareness, ACPA will share patient and family stories and reach out to our local community to share the message. We need your help to reach an even bigger audience. Here are some ways you can join us in promoting awareness:
- Share Your Story – Every story has the potential to positively impact others. Share your story with ACPA for a chance to be featured during awareness month.
- Follow us online through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Add the “cleft awareness” frame to your social media profile.
- Contact ACPA about your activities so they can be publicized.
- Request official acknowledgment from your local government.
Stay tuned to ACPA’s social media outlets and website for updates and to hear what others are doing nationwide. More information will be available soon.