ACPA works to enhance national awareness and understanding of facial differences, especially during National Cleft and Craniofacial Awareness Month in July. During awareness month, ACPA encourages providers and families to find unique and relevant ways to build cleft and craniofacial awareness in their local communities and beyond. Awareness month is right around the corner–there are many ways to participate:
- Share Your Story – Every story has the potential to impact others. Share your story with ACPA for a chance to be featured during awareness month.
- Join us Online through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Add the “cleft awareness” frame to your social media profile.
- Share ACPA Approved Team News.
- Contact ACPA about your activities so they can be publicized.
- Request official acknowledgment from your local government.
Stay tuned to ACPA’s social media outlets and website for updates and to hear what others are doing nationwide. More information will be available soon.