ACPA will host the 2020 Thrive Campaign at ACPA’s 77th Annual Meeting in Portland, OR. The Thrive Campaign is a week-long annual initiative to provide funding for ACPA programs and services that support patients affected by cleft and craniofacial conditions, their families and the professionals who provide their care. The campaign is being co-chaired by Matthew Greives, MD, FACS and Andrea Ray, MD.
We are excited to announce that a text to give option will be available to donors this year. All meeting attendees are encouraged to participate and help us reach our fundraising goal of $25,000. Every gift of every size makes an impact.
Charitable contributions to ACPA supports:
- Patients by providing ACPA Approved Team
- Multidisciplinary care to provide the best possible patient outcomes.
- Personalized Supportfor families to help them through their cleft and craniofacial journeys.
- Educational materialsfor patients to ensure they receive the tools they need to thrive.
- College scholarshipsfor students affected by cleft and craniofacial conditions.
- Continuing medical educationfor professionals so they stay abreast of the latest cutting-edge research.
- Professional scholarshipsgiving providers the opportunity to attend ACPA’s Annual Meeting.
Donations will be accepted at the Thrive Campaign Table (located in the Plaza Foyer), Registration Desk, Awards Gala and by the new text to give option. You can support the campaign during the meeting, March 31 – April 4, even if you can’t attend by making a donation via the text to give option, or at www.acpa-cpf.org/donate. Further details about the text to give option will be available soon.
Make sure to mark your calendars for the Awards Gala on Friday, April 4 at 6:30 pm to hear Ali Zobaria, a patient with cleft lip and palate, share her story in honor of the Thrive Campaign.
For more information about the 2020 Thrive Campaign, stop by the Thrive Table at the Annual Meeting or contact Charlene Bell, Development Manager, at (919) 933-9044 ext. 205.