ACPA will host the 2020 Thrive Campaign at ACPA’s 77th Annual Meeting in Portland, OR. The Thrive Campaign is a week-long annual initiative to provide funding for ACPA programs and services that support patients affected by cleft and craniofacial conditions, their families and the professionals who provide their care. The campaign is being co-chaired by Matthew Greives, MD, FACS and Andrea Ray, MD.
We are excited to announce that a text-to-give option will be available to donors this year. All meeting attendees are encouraged to participate and help us reach our fundraising goal of $25,000. Every gift of every size makes an impact.
Charitable contributions to ACPA supports:
- Patients by providing ACPA Approved Team listings.
- Multidisciplinary care to provide the best possible patient outcomes.
- Personalized Support for families to help them through their cleft and craniofacial journeys.
- Educational materials for patients to ensure they receive the tools they need to thrive.
- College scholarships for students affected by cleft and craniofacial conditions.
- Continuing medical education for professionals so they stay abreast of the latest cutting-edge research.
- Professional scholarships giving providers the opportunity to attend ACPA’s Annual Meeting.
Help ACPA create a world where people with cleft and craniofacial conditions thrive.
For more information about the 2020 Thrive Campaign, stop by the Thrive Table at the Annual Meeting or contact Charlene Bell, Development Manager, at (919) 933-9044 ext. 205.