Earn continuing education credits at any time with on-demand courses on ACPA Online Learning. ACPA offers courses on a variety of topics, including Surgical Procedures,Speech and Audiology, Psychosocial Outcomes, Ethical Issues, Care Coordination and more.
Register for a live or on-demand webinar today. All webinars are available as on-demand courses within a week. Upcoming live webinars include:
- Speech-Language Services for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Populations with Cleft Conditions
October 17, 2019 2:00 PM ET
- Anatomy of The Unilateral Cleft Nasal Deformity and Its Correction
October 23, 2019 6:00 PM ET
- Ethical Considerations in Advertising Cleft and Craniofacial Care Services
November 6, 2019 4:30 PM ET
- Multi-Team Experiences of Care Coordination
November 14, 2019 2:00 PM ET
- Transition of Care for Young Adults with Cleft Lip and Palate: We’ve Got Some Growing Up To Do
December 4, 2019 6:00 PM ET
- Controversies in Alveolar Cleft Bone Grafting
December 11, 2019 6:00 PM ET
Register for a live or on-demand webinar today. Register at least 10 days before the live webinar and use code EARLYBIRD to receive the discounted rate. View ACPA’s catalog of courses to view pricing and continuing education information for each session. For continuing education information, visit www.acpa-cpf.org/webinar-ce. Visit ACPA Online Learning for a complete list of live and on-demand webinars. Register for a webinar today!