ACPA offers educational webinars to cleft and craniofacial care providers worldwide. Register for a live or on-demand webinar today. Upcoming webinars include:
- New Member Orientation/How to Engage in ACPA
September 24, 2018, 3:00 PM ET. The session will include information on how to be more engaged with ACPA. New members, current members and prospective members are welcome. Complimentary webinar. Register.
- 22q: An Overview
September 27, 2018, 1:00 PM ET. This course will provide background regarding the etiology, frequency, recurrence risk, and resultant features associated with the chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome and recommended standard of care. CE will be available. Register with discount code “EARLYBIRD” by September 17.
- Cleft Lip Repair: Measure Twice Cut Once
October 2018. Registration will open soon.
- Implementing a Standardized Speech Outcome Assessment Protocol
October 10, 2018, 2:00 PM ET. An overview of implementation of a systematic protocol that can be adapted to measure speech outcomes in children with cleft palate. Initial focus will address techniques for optimal data collection and storage. ACCME and ASHA CE will be available. Register with discount code “EARLYBIRD” by September 30.
- Orthopedic and Orthodontic Treatment for Patients with Clefts of the Lip and Palate: From Birth to Mixed Dentition – Advanced Course
October 17, 2018, 7:00PM ET. Registration will open soon.
- Promoting Positive Psychosocial Outcomes in Craniofacial Team Care
Wednesday, October 24, 1:00 PM ET. CE will be available. Registration will open soon.
- Contemporary Management of the Alveolar Cleft in Patients with Cleft Lip and Palate
November 2, 2018, 12:00 PM ET. Patients require a multidisciplinary approach to care, and management of the alveolar cleft in these patients is no exception. This session will discuss the multidisciplinary management of the patient with alveolar cleft. CE will be available. Register with discount code “EARLYBIRD” by October 23.
- The Buccal Flap Approach For Palate Reconstruction – Advanced Course
November 12, 2018, 8:00 AM ET. This session is intended to change the fundamental way we approach reconstruction of the palate using the embryonic approach in primary repairs and to improve the outcome of palate reconstruction in secondary repairs. ACCME CE will be available. Register with discount code “EARLYBIRD” by Nov. 2.