The American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association (ACPA) is now accepting abstracts for ACPA’s 76th Annual Meeting, April 9-13, 2019 in Tucson, AZ. All ACPA members and interested nonmembers are invited to submit abstracts on new research, developing information or instructional courses on cleft lip/palate and craniofacial anomalies. All submissions are due September 17, 2018 at 10:00 AM ET. Submit an abstract.
Abstracts in the following categories will be considered:
- Oral Presentations
- Ideas and Innovations – Short presentation on a special case, clinical innovation or a new technique.
- Platform Papers – Basic and clinical research presented during general and concurrent sessions.
- Team Coordination and Nursing Track – Clinical presentations on day-to-day administration and organization associated with managing a cleft and craniofacial team.
- Panels – Offer differing viewpoints on a debatable topic.
- Short Courses – Provide skills and hands-on training or in-depth review
- Eye Openers – 60 minutes
- Study Sessions – 90 minutes
- Advanced Courses – 120 minutes with advanced level training
- Opportunity to present both research and clinical topics on a physical poster
All submissions are due September 17, 2018 at 10:00 AM ET. Before you submit, review the abstract submission materials. ACPA requires disclosure of any financial and non-financial conflicts of interests related to the content from all authors before a submission can be finalized. Please email email@example.com or call 919-933-9044 with any questions.