This year’s winners are:
- Peter Randall, MD & Don LaRossa, MD Scholarship Award: Emily Everlith, Hebron, CT
- Earl “Gip” Seaver, PhD Scholarship Award: Elise Schiller, St. Louis, MO
- CPF Community College Scholarship Award: Hannahmarie Mitchell, Chino, CA
- CPF VCFS/22q11.2DS Scholarship: James Schweizer, Atlanta, GA
- CPF Craniosynostosis Scholarship: Sara Pollak, Wilton, CT
- CPF General Scholarship Awards:
- Carlos Arias Vivas, Stamford, CT
- Andrew Bardsley, Rolesville, NC
- Michael Cummings, Mills River, NC
- Diego Enriquez, Chicago, IL
- Luke Harrison, Longview, TX
- Sean-Wyn Ng, Mesa, AZ
- Andrew Paulson, Lennox, SD
- Laura Perrault, Salem, NH
- James Schweizer, Atlanta, GA
- Savannah Stewart, Greenback, TN
- Taite Winter, Sacramento, CA
- Allyson Ykimoff, Orlando, FL
CPF college scholarships are awarded to students born with cleft lip, palate, or other craniofacial conditions who are enrolling full-time in a US-accredited post-secondary institution or program. Scholarship recipients are selected from a competitive pool of applicants based on their past academic performance, evidence of leadership and community involvement, indications of future academic success, and a written essay.
Visit www.acpa-cpf.org/acpa-family-services for more information or to donate to the CPF College Scholarship program.
The National Office team presents a CPF scholarship to local student, Andrew Bardsley.
About the Cleft Palate Foundation
The mission of the Cleft Palate Foundation (CPF) is to serve individuals and families affected by cleft lip/palate and other craniofacial conditions by connecting them to team care, providing education, and offering personal support. CPF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 1973 to be the public service arm of the American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association. For more information, visit www.acpa-cpf.org/acpa-family-services or call 919-933-9044.