- Read The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t have instructions on how to access the journal website.
- Post to the ACPA Online Community. If you haven’t already joined the conversation, visit the ACPA Online Community, update your profile, add your photo, and start posting.
- Visit the Members Only Website. Visit the ACPA website to find a member in the Membership Directory, look up a team in the Team Directory, or pay for your membership. To access members’ only content, click Member Quick Links.
- Join a SIG. Please email email@example.com and if you would like to be a part of one of the pilot SIGs – Care Coordination or 22q11.2 Related Disorders.
- Submit Your News. Email your member or team news to firstname.lastname@example.org to include in the ACPA blog. You can also tell us your Cleft Story to spread awareness.
If you are interested in volunteering for a committee or to help at ACPA’s Annual Meeting, keep an eye on your inbox. ACPA distributes a Membership Engagement Survey twice a year. The next survey will go out in Fall 2017.