Get The Most Out of ACPA in 2017
We want you to get the most of your annual membership in 2017. As a member, you are connected to the entire ACPA community as we work to create a world where individuals with oral cleft and craniofacial conditions thrive.
ACPA encourages members to participate in scientific and professional functions and to take advantage of the benefits of membership. You can:
- Expand your professional development and make new contacts by attending ACPA's Annual Meeting at reduced member rates – the 74th Annual Meeting is March 13-18, 2017 in Colorado Springs. Onsite registration opens March 12. The 75th Annual Meeting is April 10-14, 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA. Abstract submission will open this summer.
- Increase your knowledge of new research by accessing your free subscription to The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal.
- Learn from your colleagues with the ACPA Online Community, a place for members to ask questions, connect, network, share resources and more.
- Gain convenient access to previous Annual Meeting abstracts and a membership directory on the member section of the website.
- Connect with your colleagues as part of a Special Interest Group (SIG). ACPA is piloting two SIGs in 2017 - Care Coordination or 22q11.2 Related Disorders. Email email@example.com to join.