ACPA is pleased to announce an expansion of its educational opportunities through live and on-demand webinars. This new program will provide continuing education opportunities with increased frequency and will enhance ACPA’s educational reach to cleft and craniofacial care providers beyond membership.
Explore ACPA Online Learning to view webinars and to register. Webinar recordings for Annual Meeting orientation and tips for effective presentations are now available. The following webinars will be presented in the coming months:
- Media Tools for ACPA Approved Teams
- Team Approval Application Process
- Developing A Multidisciplinary Feeding Team for Your Cleft Lip and Palate Program
- Innovation in Cleft Palate Reconstructive Surgery: How to Use Buccal Myomucosal Flaps
- Structure Versus Function: Managing Complex Velopharyngeal Dysfunction
- Speech Therapy Beyond Elicitation: Advancing to Spontaneous Speech
Stay tuned in the upcoming weeks for additional details about webinar opportunities and please share them with interested colleagues. Continuing medical, speech and nursing education credit will be provided for relevant webinar topics and ACPA members will receive discounted pricing for webinar registration.
Visit ACPA’s exhibit table at ACPA’s Annual Meeting on Wednesday, April 11 from 4:30-6:00 pm for a brief demo of the online education portal. Please contact Stephanie Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-933-9044 for more information.