The American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association (ACPA) is now accepting abstracts for ACPA’s 75th Annual Meeting, April 10-14, 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA. All ACPA members and interested nonmembers are invited to submit abstracts on new research, developing information or instructional courses on cleft lip/palate and craniofacial anomalies. All submissions are due September 12, 2017. Submit an abstract.
ACPA’s 75th Annual Meeting will explore advances in research, clinical and team-driven care of patients as we honor the past, challenge the present, and inspire the future. Abstracts in the following categories will be considered:
- Oral Presentations
- Ideas and Innovations – Short presentation on a special case, clinical innovation or a new technique.
- Platform Papers – Basic and clinical research presented during general and concurrent sessions.
- Team Coordination and Nursing Track – Clinical presentations on day-to-day administration and organization associated with managing a cleft and craniofacial team.
- Panels – Offer differing viewpoints on a debatable topic.
- Short Courses – Provide skills and hands-on training or in-depth review
- Eye Openers – 60 minutes
- Study Sessions – 90 minutes
- Advanced Courses – 90 minutes with advanced level training
- Opportunity to present both research and clinical topics on a physical poster
All submissions are due September 12, 2017. Before you submit, review the abstract submission materials. ACPA requires disclosure of any financial and non-financial conflicts of interests related to the content from all authors before a submission can be finalized. Visit the meeting website for more information and to submit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-933-9044 with any questions.
Join us as we create a world where individuals with oral cleft and craniofacial conditions thrive.