You are invited to join your colleagues at the meeting for cleft and craniofacial specialists. ACPA’s 74th Annual Meeting is March 13-18, 2017 at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Register now.
While in Colorado Springs, attendees will focus on Changing Perspectives while exploring advances in research, clinical and team-driven care of patients. View the complete schedule for more information, including session descriptions. Highlights of the meeting include:
- Pre-Conference Symposium – The Monday session will focus on the Pathway to Adulthood: Care at the End of Adolescence.
- Leadership Seminar – The seminar on Tuesday will cover Increasing Leadership Effectiveness.
- Keynote Presentation – Rick Guidotti will present on cultural perceptions of beauty in modern society and ways to best meet the needs of children and families.
- Study Sessions – The sessions will include Introductory and Advanced Courses.
- Eye Openers – The early morning sessions are being held on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Poster Sessions – All day poster sessions will allow for more discussion time.
Additional events are listed on the website and will be updated as information becomes available. Optional social events include the New Member/First Time Attendee Reception, the Young Professionals Meetup, an OMS Reception, and an International Reception.
Click here and use your ACPA log in information to register. Register for the meeting by January 10 to receive the early-bird rate. Current ACPA members qualify for the member registration rate.
ACPA is pleased to hold all events at The Broadmoor. The room reservation link will be provided to registered attendees.
See you in Colorado Springs!